[Wolves] email server required

Mark Ellse me at chaseacademy.com
Mon Jun 19 10:54:05 BST 2006

Some time ago I remember words on this user group about setting up an
email server, using Ubuntu I think it was. Realistically we don't have
time to do it alone. Is any member of the group interested in helping us
doing it, and explaining it carefully to us so that if we had any
problems we could redo it ourselves. Very happy to pay whoever helps us.

If you read my other post of today, you'll realise why we need to get on
and do it, since our mail server is now working but inaccessible.

Mark