[Wolves] begging

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 22:03:01 BST 2006

On Saturday 24 June 2006 14:04, Andrew Lewis wrote:
> <scrounge>
> Has anyone got an old laser printer going spare? I'm willing to pay
> several earth pounds for one if there is one available that will suit my
> purpose.
> </scrounge>

We've got an HP LaserJet (can't remember the model) at Handsworth Grammar
School which is yours if you come and collect it.  I can't guarentee that it
will work; I'll test it tomorrow.  Give me a ring at the school in the arvo
and I'll let you know.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)