[Wolves] OT - Telly fixers

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sun Mar 5 11:29:02 GMT 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 08:13, Wayne Morris wrote:

> Train up as a TV repairer, you've got at least one customer waiting ;-)

ROTFLMAO

I'm currently sat outside the Job Seekers in Walsall, hoping to get on one of
those restart courses you know the ones two weeks training and your a fully
qualified sysadmin earning £70,000 a year :)

> Make a change from you being a customer of Ring and Ride?

You cheeky sod I'm not that old!

I want to 'be' a Ring and Ride driver, they're brilliant, park where ever they
like, I've seen em load up in the middle of the road blocking traffic both
ways, pull out when ever they want, block your drive the list is endless. Of
course you darern't say anything in this zealous politically correct world we
live in as moaning makes it look like you are a rabid agist!

--
Regards
Peter Cannon