[Wolves] Ubuntu. Shock, horror, "What PeteC?"

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 10:08:47 GMT 2006

Hi All

I need a favour, well a big favour really I want to play with 'iFolders' I've
loaded the Windows .Exe Client on my system at work.

I tried to load/setup the server side on my CentOS server here at the ranch
but its all gone horribly wrong, I think this maybe because I was trying to
get SuSE rpms to work with a CentOS system.

I did try compiling from source but its crying about one or two dependencies
the thing is I don't have the time to spend all day trying to get it working.
Now there is good documentation on how to set it up with Ubuntu
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Building_iFolder

So heres the nub

1. Has anyone already set this up?
2. Either SuSE or Ubuntu will do.
3. Would some kind sole let me connect my iFolder client and let me have a
play?

You'll need a server with external access and 5 or 10 minutes of your time to
add, edit and replace stuff in the synced folder so that I/we can see the
changes.

I hope someone can help, pretty please with a cherry on the top :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com