[Wolves] List

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Wed Mar 15 17:18:53 GMT 2006

--- David Goodwin <gingerdog at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 1. Jono (sorry, I have a conflicting arrangment
> that night)
> >

> <insert comment about this meeting hopefully being
> about something
> non-Jokosher related>

Quick everyone swat up on your reversable sliding
windowed moving average smoothing algorithms and their
relative merits over interpolated cubiv spline curve
methods for in turn, confusing people, causing
arguments and producing rubbish diagrams in my
notebook...

Definitley a high maths geekiness quotient last
time...

Although given the conclusions (or lack of) I think it
just proved how rubbish we all are at the subject

chris