[Wolves] ICT Technician Position

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 23:37:46 GMT 2006

Handsworth Grammar School currently have a vacancy. Contact the school for
official details. Off the record, you won't be bored there. You'll be helping
to support our Linux servers and LTSP thin client network (which is a doddle
really with it's 99% uptime) and you'll be looking after the admin M$ PCs
(CMIS etc). Experience has shown that this is what you'll be spending a lot
of your time doing.

You'll get to work along side a very experience Linux system admin (25 years
in the business, with 15 years in Unix and Linux.) We have a vast range of
hardware, some very new and some very old (ie junk). We need somebody who is
not afraid to get their hands dirty and can hit the ground running. There is
plenty of opportunity to improve your skills (esp Linux).
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)