[Wolves] Enigmail (Was: FC5 & Kgpg test)

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:18:38 GMT 2006

On 24/03/06, Shane M. Coughlan <shane at shaneland.co.uk> wrote:

> Simon Morris wrote:
> > Thunderbird with Enigmail didn't detect your mail as a signed email. :(
>
> Hi Simon
>
> What version of Enigmail are you using?  Just curious.  I'm part of the
> Enigmail Team, and I'll be doing a usability review shortly.  Any
> comments, suggestions or abusive messages are welcome.

Hi Shane,

I'm currently using Enigmail 0.93.0 on Thunderbird 1.0.6 - it all
works very well.

I tried Thunderbird 1.5 yesterday to see what it was like and the
Enigmail for that version seemed a little buggy, but the release notes
warned of that.

I'd be happy to write down some opinions on it for a usability study.

You also mentioned the RFCs for the message format - thats
interesting, I'll have a read of them.

Thanks

--
~sm