[Wolves] Novells Gnome?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 11:07:47 BST 2006

On 13/05/06, David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shane have you ever thought about politics as a career, you have
> successfully skirted around the question without answering it?  My
> query was whether you thought it was the way to go not what gnome may
> or may not do?
>
> I am more interested in personal opinion than that of a commercial
> faceless entity, I personally don't mind either way as long as the
> interface remains as functional, robust and usable.  I was more
> inquisitive as to how other people felt?  Which is what brought about
> the question, when I first saw the screenshot I thought I was looking
> at a KDE desktop until I realised it was Gnome.
> ---

Mmmm, I don't personally know Shane but I would think that with his
position (Free Software Foundation) he has to be careful about even
voicing his 'personal' opinion on a public mailing list.  Maybe it
would be better asking Shane face to face at a LUG meeting.  Stuff
stated on a mailing list can come back to haunt you years later.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire