[Wolves] Novells Gnome

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon May 15 09:38:50 BST 2006

On Sunday 14 May 2006 20:16, Kevanf1 wrote:

> I've deliberately not put Fedora because it's the worst distro ever to
> be made available...... *JOKE*  :-))))

You bugger, everyone knows Fedora is a God amongst mere mortal distributions.
I have asked the four horsemen of the Apocalypse to visit you :P

> I've just not got around to trying it, that's all.  I've heard some very
> good stuff about it.

Hi Peter, what a great name :)

I'd leave SuSE 10.1 for at least a month (As Kevan said) it already has
problems, just to shock everyone I'd suggest you give Ubuntu a try, the
colour scheme looks like pooh but its a very good distro.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
Jabber:highwayman.turpin at gmail.com