[Wolves] Portable Ogg Players

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 21:34:42 BST 2006

--- Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

> and my criticisms of the M3 have been addressed by
> the introduction of
> the M5. Cowan try to keep this model a secret. The
> cheapest place I've
> seen it is Misco but be careful. Some of the stuff
> that was included
> with the M3 now costs extra. The difference in
> quality between MP3s on
> an Apple Nano against the Oggs on the Cowan, both
> played through a hi-fi
> was similar to the difference between cassette tape
> and CD.

In favour of the iAudio I assume?

Thanks to everyone who chipped in, I think I have made
a decision, I'll aim for an iAudio X5 though I will do
some price comparisons and work out what I can afford.

Thanks again to everyone who made a recommendation.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk

http://blog.adamsweet.org