[Wolves] Begging/borrowing...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:08:05 BST 2006

On 21/05/06, James Turner <james at turnersoft.co.uk> wrote:
> On Saturday 20 May 2006 23:12, Larry Tomkins wrote:
> > Hi Kevan
> > If you have no luck getting a 5.25 floppy drive, then
> > let me know as I'm sure that I have one, just needs
> > finding.
> > Larry T.
>
> ...and if that can't be found either then I have one too. As a special offer I
> could throw in the rest of the old 486 PC it's fitted in free of charge too.
> Red Hat 5.2 pre-installed if I recall correctly.
>
> Could bring to next Lug meeting if you like.
>
> Regards,
>
> James

Crikey!  I didn't expect anybody to have one of these old drives.
Ok, I'm waiting on Simon at the moment to have a look fo rthe one he's
promised me.  I'll know tomorrow (if I recall correctly).  If that
doesn't work out then I'll be in touch with you guys.

I greatly appreciate the help, thank you everybody.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire