[Wolves] I been asked a wierd question.

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:24:14 BST 2006

Can you rout all emails from a network through one machine in order to
be able to view whats going on.  I said yes set up a mail server but
he wants to be able to veiw the mails in something like outlook
express.  Strictly monitoring purposes not content.  He wants to be
able to view addresses etc I said just view the log files or setup a
cron job to print the log files .

Am I right and would the log files be viewable by something like
outlook?  (why outlook I have no idea I have a genuine feeling that he
is just linking anything to do with email to outlook even a log file)
--
Seek That Thy Might Know