[Wolves] I know this is ot...

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon May 29 19:16:52 BST 2006

On Monday 29 May 2006 18:55, Kevanf1 wrote:

> I don't think I could have put it any better if I had tried.  I am so
> glad I am not the only one who feels this way :-)

I was gonna ignore the thread as even talking about it is just as bad in my
book. I don't want to here about it or see it for that matter.

What I find really funny is people who have no interest in football or any
other sport for that matter and then suddenly get this quasi patriotism. They
rush out and buy those tacky flags to stick on the car, my wife suggested I
get one!!! WTF, she hates sport almost as much as me but because all the
other suckups at work are going on about it, suddenly its "Ooh not long now"

Even when we get knocked out the bloody TV will still churn out matches night
after night that in truth we should all refuse to watch if we are patriotic?

--
Regards
Peter Cannon