[Wolves] apache2 .htaccess question

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Sat Nov 11 16:34:07 GMT 2006

> Nope, it's not processing the .htaccess file :( What do I need to do to
> make it? I'm using apache2 on Ubuntu.

In /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default I have:

        <Directory /var/www/>
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                # Uncomment this directive is you want to see apache2's
                # default start page (in /apache2-default) when you go to /
                #RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
        </Directory>

sil

--
Your whole life flashed before your eyes? Cup of tea, cup of tea,
almost got shagged, cup of tea...