[Wolves] apache2 .htaccess question

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Tue Nov 14 09:48:57 GMT 2006

On 11/14/06, David Goodwin <gingerdog at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default I have:
>
> Interestingly I always edit the /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
> file instead; obviously there is no difference (well, there is, but
> that's outside the scope of the question)

Well, I normally edit the one for the specific site I'm working on
(default does the whole server whereas 000default does the first
configured site at /, yes?), but Baza mentioned 000default, so I
checked that :)

sil

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my