[Wolves] I) Re: [OT] Re: Long sig files; II) schools

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:47:01 GMT 2006

On 16/11/06, Richard Smedley
> No - the ones that I'm in don't :-/

That's a shame as the cafe groups give the members a chance to have a
say at how things are run at a local level.  Try badgering the
moderators of your local groups :-)  they'll soon get tired of the
requests and set something up.  I mean, it's easy to do with Yahoo
Groups after all.  There is nothing stopping you from offering to set
one up.  You'll need ultimate permission from the Freecycle (R) bods
to use the Freecycle name of course but other than that it's simple
enough.
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom