[Wolves] Posting with Attachments

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 09:08:10 GMT 2006

--- Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> Is there a problem/restriction posting to the list
> with an attachment?  I sent
> something late yesterday afternoon in the Code Break
> thread, but it doesn't
> seem to have reached it.

When people send attachments it tends to get caught up
in the list software for some reason, it's happened
before and caused a go slow until it has been
delivered. I don't know why this is. lug.org.uk
replaced their hardware a few months back so things
should be better.

The best idea is to upload your attachments to
somewhere web viewable and post a link. That way,
people don't have to download them unless they want
to.

Its stands a chance that a few other people will have
replied to this and they've not got through yet, but
then again, it probably won't be the case now I've
said so.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk