[Wolves] All happy for Dave Morley to be LUGMaster?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 13:51:29 BST 2006

On 18/10/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/18/06, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My nomination for Peter was serious.
>
> It may be, but I would like Elvis Presley to be LUGMaster and he has
> not made an application either. If Peter wants to apply to be
> LUGMaster, he needs to do so ASAP, otherwise we are going to go with
> Dave.
>
>   Jono

Hey, Elvis ain't going to do the job because he's currently hiding out
in his cave of maximum sublimity on Mars.  They did want him to pose
for a new face but he refused that little job too :-(

Anyway, I've asked Peter to formally apply.  I realise that his ideas
can be sometimes controversial but he has pretty good brain tucked
away in that noggin of his.  I think he would make a good LUG master.

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(R) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom