[Wolves] All happy for Dave Morley to be LUGMaster?

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 19:25:32 BST 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 10:54, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There were no other nominations. Is everyone happy for Mr Maaaaarley
> to take on the role?
>
>   Jono

Fine with me, so long as the power doesn't go to his head. Other people who I
think would be suitable for the job are Aq and Ron, although I suspect they
may lack sufficient time or the will to make a large commitment to the LUG
(perhaps wisely!)

Many thanks to Jono for his magnificent work running things for the past
several years. Although some people might think his main duty was just to
dispose of Wolverhampton's excess supplies of beer and curry, I have no doubt
that much work was carried out behind the scenes that we mortals never got to
hear or know about. :)

Best wishes to Jono with the Canonical job, and all hail Lugmaster-elect
MMmmmmaaarrrrllleeeyyy!

Regards,

James