[Wolves] Your new LUGMaster - Dave Morley

Matthew Revell matthew at understated.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 16:59:42 BST 2006

On 18/10/06, Jono Bacon <jonobacon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I think the general opinion is that Dave Morley should be
> LUGMaster,

Wow, I forget to read the list for a couple of weeks, come back to it
and everything has changed!

Nice work Jono on setting up the LUG and running it over the years. If
it wasn't for WolvesLUG, my life would be very different now.

Congrats Morely - it's great to see you as LugMaster. I look forward
to coming to meets now that I'm working from home. Although the
new-born baby may make that difficult :)

--
Matthew Revell
www.understated.co.uk