[Wolves] Drawing software stack diagrams

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Thu Oct 19 23:53:17 BST 2006

Evenin all,

Apologies to all those who asked, I'm still tidying up the slides from
my presentation and replacing images that I borrowed. I nearly ready to
release.

I'd like to create some 'stack diagrams', similar to this:

http://www.wipro.com/webpages/prodesign/reusableframeworks/ip/images/MPLS_Block_Diagram.gif

I've made a start in OOo Draw, but I can't get L shapes to work - namely
placing the label . Do any of you have tips or better software
suggestions for such a diagram?

Please bear in mind my graphic design skills are sufficient at best.
I've tried and failed to understand Gimp.

Thanks, Alex