[Wolves] Meeting room

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:30:48 BST 2006

Hmmm, as one of those one time only attendees this is my view.  I
found the one time I came along rather intimidating.  Not the banter
etc, it's jsut that I've alwyas been that way in crowds of people that
I don't know.  Sure I have in the past stood up and spoken in front of
400 odd strangers - Wolves Uni business presentation where things were
not going according to plan).  I'm happier with a small group of
people who I can gradually get to know.  Perhpas what has happened to
the Wolves LUG is that the core of more extroverted members are the
more regular attendees.  Whilst those who are more reserved now try it
once but then shy away after that one time visit.

I could be wrong but it's now up to the others who rarely attend a LUG
meeting to speak up and state their personal reasons for not
attending.  I'd also add that for me it's the fact that I do get tired
very easily so I feel awkward after only an hour or so if I'm sitting
yawning my head off.  No, not my age, more like the drugs I take -
prescription not illegal ones ;-)

Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(R) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom