[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 09:25:07 BST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 23:13, Peter Oliver wrote:

> Someone suggested the Hogshead.  I have unilateraly decided that this will
> be the venue for the next meeting.  It's on Upcoming.org (and hence the
> website, shortly), so that's settled.  Someone else gets to pick the venue
> for the meeting after that.

And what happens if you all decide to move on?  will some poor sod be left in
the lurch because they turned up at 8.30pm and everyone hated the Hogshead
so 'Moved on'?

Please understand I'm not deliberately being a pain in the butt, I just don't
get this constant desire to move its like living with a bunch of bloody
gypsies.

We need a permanent home!

That way we can tell potential converts "Hey we meet up every other Wednesday
at X, kick off is around 7.30pm.

I for one have no idea where the Hogshead is sure I can look it up on Google,
leave that little bit earlier so I can stop some potential car jacker to ask
the way then go through the same rigmarole in a fortnights time to find the
next members choice.

I've no wish to to piss on anyones parade but somebody has to raise these
possible drawbacks so it might as well be me. :)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing