[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Wed Sep 6 10:20:18 BST 2006

> Please understand I'm not deliberately being a pain in the butt, I just don't
> get this constant desire to move its like living with a bunch of bloody
> gypsies.
>
> We need a permanent home!

I've stayed out of this discussion thus far, but I ought to say this.
I agree with you, Peter, but the *whole point* of this discussion is
that there is so far nowhere that ticks all the boxes, and it might
not even be possible to find somewhere that ticks all the boxes. I,
personally, like meeting somewhere where I can have a drink and a
cigarette and a meal and a comfy chair. Other people don't like that
sort of environment as much. It is therefore not possible to please
all the people all the time. No-one is saying "we like moving around
and being confusing"; if there was one obvious choice for a venue then
we'd use it.

sil

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my