[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 10:28:23 BST 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 09:55, fizzy wrote:

> We've all got mobiles, if someone's coming and doesn't
> have a mobile number of someone else attending, we can
> provide them with one.

And a potential new member who decides to turn up out of the blue how does he
get one of these golden phone numbers?

> Feel free not
> to come until we've decided on a permenant venue, your
> call.

Right I have tried to get everyone to work towards making us a Linux-Lug but
clearly I'm wasting my time, over the years I must have given three grands
worth of kit not only directly to Wolves-LUG but to individual members so I
think I've shown my commitment to you guys and Wolves-LUG yet you think its
OK to tell me "Feel free not to come"

Maybe I should join splineboy, sparkes, Kevin Adams, Tim etc etc

Really fucked off

Don't bother replying because I won't

--
Regards