[Wolves] Constructive comments please:

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:57:23 BST 2006

Right after all the bickering recently, it dawn on me that if we keep
peeing each other off then there won't be a lug to worry about.
Personally I think this would be a terrible shame.  I am sure that
everyone else feels the same way.

So this is my challenge to everyone on this list.

1/  Get to the next meeting.  If this is not possible which is the
case for many then go to step 2/.
2/  Read the list the evening after the next meeting.  Goto step 3/
3/  Everyone come to the next meeting with something constructive to
help the Lug move in the direction they feel it should go.

I feel that until we get these problems aired and sorted this Lug will
fail.  But rather than saying I hate this about this, actually sit
down and figure out a way to stop it and move in another direction.
All I'm after from the next meeting is a way to improve things.

At least if we can make the first steps in the right direction then we
can start to improve the lug and press forward.

It is my understanding that a Linux User Group is there as a community
of like minded people who meet online and in person to discuss Linux,
free software and open source and other such stuff.  It is also my
opinion that a Linux User Group is there to assist not only new people
but also each other in times of trouble.

To this end I would hate for Pete Cannon or any others to leave
because it one less person to achieve this goal with.

We have just over a Week til we meet let's make it count for something
and move forward together as a community.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know