Wiki, was Re: [Wolves] IMPORTANT, ALL READ: Making the LUG rock

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:17:15 BST 2006

> Don't know. If someone says "I have reviewed all the stuff on the old
> wiki and it is all too out-of-date to be useful" then that's fine.
> What I don't want is someone saying "oh, I'm sure it's all old, so
> let's start again from scratch" without actually looking to see
> whether it is.

No most of it is relevant just out of date.  Some apps replaced
commands have changed.  I followed a couple of things on there last
year and they didn't work.  I think it worth reviewing keep the talks
people did but on the whole it needs to be updated.  Not removing just
updating.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know