[Wolves] Another Favicon.. Bored yet? :)

Alex Willmer alex at moreati.org.uk
Sun Sep 10 22:23:11 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-10 at 21:06 +0000, James Daley wrote:

> Had another attempt...
>
> This one has a scrolling version of it....

That's cool, the orange and black W is very striking at that pixel size
and I'd love it incorporated into the full size logo.

I have Two minor observations. You appear to have (intentionally?) left
a 1 px border left/top. I felt the orange L & G were overpowered by the
rest, they might be clearer in black or with some shading of the
outline.

Thankyou for going to this effort.

Alex