[Wolves] List (was: Meeting room OMG)

Kat Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 11:47:07 BST 2006

Ron Wellsted wrote :

> Someone suggested the Hogshead.  I have unilateraly decided that this
> will be the venue for the next meeting.
> It's on Upcoming.org (and hence the website, shortly), so that's
> settled.  Someone else gets to pick the venue
> for the meeting after that.
>
> So, here's the start of the list:
>
> Wednesday September 13th 2006, from 19:30.
> Hogshead.
> 186 Stafford Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 1NA.
>
> Goes:
>
>  1) Peter Oliver
>  2) fizz
>  3) Dave Morley
>  4) chris
>  5) Ad
>  6) Spline (to wave goodbye)
>  7) Ron (I was going to ask if they do food)
   8) Kat
   9) David
   10) Paul (Chris can he have a lift please? :-)

> Lates:
>
> No-goes:

Note:  For those of you who weren't at the 'BBQ' last meeting (which was
incidentally, great fun, and we're considering offering our house as a
venue again before we move) David and I will be moving to Bromsgrove
very soon (house sold, new house bought STC... just waiting for all
the paperwork to go through) so we won't be regular attendees at the
LUG any more, hence we didn't really think we wanted to contribute to
the discussions about the meeting place and general running of the LUG,
as we'll be occasional members from very soon. (As well as being
ridiculously busy with business and having taken over the PHPWM list
stuff from Jono...)
(Cor that was a long sentence!)

Kat