[Wolves] Looking for some reassurance.

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 18:09:34 BST 2006

Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:

I have an external hard disk that I'm going to use to keep a copy of my old
files and folders, because it's formatted as FAT32 I intend to create a
tar.zip archive of my entire home directory.  This should capture all the .*
files and contents and preserve them?
Perhaps I am being paranoid, is there anyway you can transfer the data onto say a dvd before you go ahead? I have been bitten in the past! Do double check what YAST reports about the partitions.

Mo