[Wolves] OTT free to good home, arcade poker machine

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 13:48:46 BST 2006

Before I freecycle it thought I'd offer it in here.
Freestanding upright arcade game - POKER.
Quite old fashioned, crt monitor, plays one game - poker - with £20 cash
prize.

Probably of no use to anyone unless poker mad, or have some project in
mind that requires an enclosure like this (linux internet booth? ;-0.

Located Bilston, would go in the back of an estate car or trailor.

First to reply with definite pick up date has.

Wayne