[Wolves] Firefox search bar language

stephen welch stephenwelch at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:11:50 BST 2007

Maybe you should check with your router / isp.  Wasn't there a problem with
google.co.uk being redirected to google.ne last year.  I dont know the gory
details but somebody had been busy shall we say and had managed to
redirected google.co.uk to google.ne (is ne the nertherlands?).

Does google do the same in opera, safari or ie connected to your ISP?  In a
normal browser rather than a bar?

Stephen