[Wolves] Does anyone want to install ajaxterm tonight with One Time Passwords? Bus to meeting?

Oouc oouc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:57:43 BST 2007

I developed an interest today in ajaxterm and One Time Passwords
for use on public machines in Internet Cafes.  I might be able to
help a little if anyone wants to install ajaxterm tonight with
One Time Passwords?

>From bus 560 or 559 I get these directions
Walk in a south-westerly direction along WEDNESFIELD ROAD (A4124); After 11in,
turn sharp right into LINCOLN STREET; After 100yds, turn left into TREMONT
STREET; After 120yds, follow TREMONT STREET to left; After 40yds arrive at
WV100JB, FLAT 10, LINCOLN HOUSE, TREMONT STREET, WOLVERHAMPTON

Is this the correct meeting place?  Is this as close as any bus comes?