[Wolves] GnuPG Keysigning

Chris Fox chris at robotninja.net
Sat Aug 18 17:14:57 BST 2007

Ron Wellsted wrote:
> Before the event:
> 1/ Generate your key pair
> 2/ Upload your public key to one of the regular key servers
> (pgp.mit.edu, random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de or subkeys.pgp.net)
> 3/ Download/install signing-party (sudo apt-get install signing-party)
> 4/ run "gpg-key2ps -p a4 yourkeyid", print out the page and cut into strips.

Thanks for the instructions Ron.

Just a quick tip - the command in part 4 just outputted the contents of
the generated file to the terminal. I found it necessary to pipe the
output into a file:

gpg-key2ps -p a4 [yourkeyid] > ~/keyparty.ps

This will leave a postscript file called keyparty.ps in your home directory.

Cheers

Chris