[Wolves] Christmas Party

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:14:04 GMT 2007

On 06/12/2007, ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On 06/12/2007, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Just like those bloomin' students!!!
>
> Students! bloody leaches when I was their age I did 82 hours a day
> down the pit for the lick of a rusty drain pipe once every two years
> and when I came home there was 152 of us crammed into a crack in the
> gutter!

Crack in the gutter?  Luxury!!!!  250 of us there were all crammed
into the sewer pipe under that crack in the gutter.  We used to have
go out every night at 10, 2 hours before we got up.... to find the
bits of chewing gum spat out by those lazy students.  It was passed
round all of us to get tiny morsel of nourishment out of it.  When we
got back dad used to wash us in the detritus that came down the pipe
and belt us with an piece of tree.  We were happy though ;-)

Strangely enough this very same thread (Monty Python derived) has just
been going round on a fishing list I'm on :-)