[Wolves] Linux Format - Podcast league table

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Sun Dec 9 19:56:42 GMT 2007

Hi All

Has anyone got a copy of Linux Format the issue that has the Podcasts
review? and if so can someone send me a copy of the article? or is
that copyright infringement?

I've listened to LugRadios comments and Linux Outlaws but TLLTS (The
Linux Link Tech show) who apparently came 5th was hurling accusations
left right and centre. Having not read the article I'm interested to
see some of the comments.

I have to say having sat through two excruciating hours today of
pauses lengthy digression from the subject at hand and the presenters
taking 200 years to explain stuff that could be answered in a couple
of sentences I'm now intrigued to see what all the fuss is about or at
least sit there and go "Yep, yep yep".

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.