[Wolves] IMPORTANT READ AND REPLY ASAP

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 19:56:13 GMT 2007

On 10/12/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:
Wolves Christmas Bash

Dave M. has provisionally booked Spice Avenue for 30 people.
However they need a more definite number.

So here goes.
The Meeting is on the 19th of December.
19:30 'til we go home
bring you own drink
Have fun.

Goes
 1. Dave Morley
 2. Chris Fox
 3. Alex Willmer
 4. James Turner
 5. Rob Parker
 6. Ron (currently in The Varsity in Aber, isn't free WiFi wonderful?)
 7. Steph
 8. chris procter
 9. spline
10. Peter
11. David (dependant on Kat's 'condition'!) (*If going, can provide a
    lift from Bromsgrove to there*)
12. Kat (dependant on Kat's 'condition'!)
13. Barbie
14. Aq
15. Re-LoaD (Well it is 0x4368726973746d6173)
16. Chris Maggs (better be good as I'm coming from Wales!)
17. Shaun (newbie and Wolves LUG debutante)

Lates

Losers
 1. Peter Cannon (Wifes working, but you never know what might happen)

Unsure
 1. Ad (probably +1) - I have to go to a funeral that day, not sure if
    I'll be attending as a result
 2. Mark Croft(REDDITCH , possible can come need to check trains/bus n
    stuff, and whether new electric wheelchair will be able to get in
    there etc , its seems to be mosley area??)