[Wolves] Pete's response to Linux Format

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 12 11:22:47 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 11:06 +0000, Kevanf1 wrote:
> This may sound like a silly question but I genuinely don't know.  Is
> it possible to listen to a podcast on a PC?  My son (Christopher) has
> a iPod - 80gb job - but I don't as I rarely listen to music these days
> except occasionally on the PC.

A podcast is typically just an MP3 file. Install mp3321, or whatever
your preferred media player is, and that's all you need [1]

You don't want to listen to music on it though, use one of these
boxes [2] :-)

 - Richard

[1] Given a working sound card, of course ;)
[2] http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ronwill/plinth_301.html