[Wolves] Pete's response to Linux Format

Zeth Green theology at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:38:12 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:
>  explain what Ogg is and make you all use it where you are able.

Great Summary. I added ogg support to my iPod by using the rockbox
firmware, it also allows you to drag and drop files onto the iPod so
you don't have to use the stupid iPod database. All new Samsung
players support Ogg, such as the U3 which looks really nice because it
has a male USB connector on it, meaning you don't have to carry a USB
lead around with you.

> http://blog.adamsweet.org/

What is going on with your blog footer? Have you had some PHP
injection attack or are you intentionally starting your own online
pharmacy?

This screenshot shows what I am trying to talk about:
http://commandline.org.uk/images/randomcrap/sweet.png

Best Wishes,
Zeth