[Wolves] Pete's response to Linux Format

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Dec 12 14:02:04 GMT 2007

On 12/12/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

> Fuck. I knew I was overdue an upgrade and was putting it off until I had
> an hour or 2 to spare. That hour or 2 will have to be now followed by
> checking the rest of the stuff :(

Before you do can I order some Tramadol?

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.