[Wolves] Lug Radio Show

Chris Maggs chrismaggs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:33:49 GMT 2007

I hope one of the guys os here! I have a Nokia 770 with a 1 gig card I
can bring. Not great quality but may be OK for use if (or rather
when!) we break up into smaller groups.

By the way, anyone have any idea what the price on food is in the
place we're off to? Just need to know so I can budget for the night
(and for Christmas pressies!)

On 12/12/2007, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 02:04:32PM +0000, Chris Maggs wrote:
> > Has anyone considered taking some recording equipment (basic stuff
> > obviously!) to the Xmas Party and making some sort of Xmas Special for
> > Lug Radio?
> >
> > We could discuss the year in Linux and F&OSS and have a general chat
> > about stuff. May be worth a shot! Anyone agree?
> >

> > Chris
>
> This was tried several years ago.  Due to technical problems and the
> totaly random content, the results were not usable...
>
> It might be worth trying again.
>
> --
>
> Ron Wellsted
> ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
> N 52.567623, W 2.136111 Linux Counter No. 202120
> Ekiga: 645022

My GNU/Linux Machines

CPU : 2.8 GHz Genuine P4
RAM : 512Mb Dual Channel DDR
OS : Fedora Core 6 Kernel 2.6.18

CPU : 733 MHz  PIII
RAM : 256Mb PC100 SD-RAM
OS : No OS yet; awaiting new HDD (Debian planned)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 running Zynergy ROM
266Mhz with 32mb RAM
Wireless b active

Nokia N770 Debian Linux based SmartPhone
Wireless b/g active
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth SatNav Reciever linked to phone

"Linux - The choice of the GNU generation!"

Registered GNU/Linux user - #419550