[Wolves] EEEPC success likely to spawn rivals

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:17:58 GMT 2007

the screen looks  a bit small to do anything useful with.

Seems to be only Celeron 900 , which actually quite similar spec to
this Dell P3 GX150(256MB,20MB HDD) i am using now with xubuntu 6.10.
Can't quite believe how quick it seems compared to windows 2000(on
AMD1500 ,256MB,40MB). I think this machine cost me about £10 , it came
as part of package when building a computer up for a friend.
Some man off coventry freecycle emailed me direct offering to sell a
barebones AMD athlon 2600 with 512meg memory for £60 i think it was 2
years ago.

anyone bought anything from sccstore on ebay , they local as well can
pickup to from what there buff on ebay says. I think I have asked as
well , and where happy enough.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SCC-Store_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amewaQ3amesstQQtZkm

I think i rather get a real laptop then someting like ee pc things ,
and they seem quite cheap above.

I do hope I can arrange to meet up again for christmas curry and that
it will not blow my head off. Chris offered me a lift in exchange for
a bed 4 the nite in redditch.

mark