[Wolves] EEEPC success likely to spawn rivals

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 22:34:10 GMT 2007

yeah sure is a lot more portable being that dell GX150 does make a
very good laptop.
i was about to say that it was low spec but then i thought about the
machine i was on at the time and then changed mind.

Would prefer to recycle a second hand laptop that still got a lot of
life in it. If the price does get close to second hand prices , then
the choice becomes hard.

I not looked much at the P3 laptop david from redditch lug gave me ,
seems to have bios problems , but been focused on christmas and
tidying house up for council to fit new kitchen last 10 days.

I will bring laptop maybe to the wolv curry nite?

Mark