[Wolves] EEEPC success likely to spawn rivals

Mark Croft croftyboy at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:30:45 GMT 2007

Its not a laptop(DELL GX150) , i was just on about cos of the spec of
that eeee laptop seemed for a second a bit low  , i did not have my
linux hat on at the time and was thinking about XP, cos sister home at
weekend with her evil XP laptop and it was late for me :(

Sorry about the confusion , my style or none of writing , i just go
off all over the place most of time , even worse when talking about
stuff cos i end up miles away from orginal start.

Mark