[Wolves] Webcams....yes, again...

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 11:20:46 GMT 2007

Does anybody have experience of using the Trust range of webcams?
Before anybody says it, yes I have tried searching for them.  I have
used Google Linux and pretty much all that came up were a few pages in
French and other languages :-(  The first was (possibly typically due
to ad' fees) for a French company selling the particular webcam I am
thinking of getting - a Trust - 1.3 Megapixel USB 2.0 Webcam - 14830.
The company selling this webcam appears to be a Linux reseller of some
form but, being as it is in French, I'm not 100% sure.  I would have
thought that a company selling hardware that has Linux in its title
would be pretty much Linux compatible...but you never know.