[Wolves] IMPORTANT READ AND REPLY ASAP

Chris Maggs chrismaggs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:15:14 GMT 2007

Can I have address and postcode so my 770 can find the place!!

On 14/12/2007, Mark Croft <croftyboy at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am coming with chris , we got barry as well from redditch the
> disabled man who got the P1 Laptop. So no wheelchair with me cos got
> chris car as transport.
>
> See you all there thx for patience.
>
> mark
>

> On 11/12/2007, Adam Sweet <adam at adamsweet.org> wrote:

My GNU/Linux Machines

CPU : 2.8 GHz Genuine P4
RAM : 512Mb Dual Channel DDR
OS : Fedora Core 6 Kernel 2.6.18

CPU : 733 MHz  PIII
RAM : 256Mb PC100 SD-RAM
OS : No OS yet; awaiting new HDD (Debian planned)

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 running Zynergy ROM
266Mhz with 32mb RAM
Wireless b active

Nokia N770 Debian Linux based SmartPhone
Wireless b/g active
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth SatNav Reciever linked to phone

"Linux - The choice of the GNU generation!"

Registered GNU/Linux user - #419550