[Wolves] Claws-Mail

ArchLinuxUser dick_turpin dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Mon Dec 17 11:31:46 GMT 2007

Hi All

Anyone else played with Claws-Mail? http://www.claws-mail.org/

Looks like a cross between Thunderbird and Kmail to me but then what
would I know? anyway I have my laptop with me today running Linux Mint
with, wait for it Dave Morley your gonna love this, bloody Gnome!

Anyway I wanted to install a plugin 'SpamReport' but I had to do that
horrid ./configure trash, its falling over with that ever so helpful
"Error 77"

Anyway as I say anyone else using it, what do you think?

(I think I really like this Linux Mint you know)

--
Regards

Dick Turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk

Arch Linux is an independent i686-optimized community distribution for
intermediate and advanced Linux users. Utilising a Rolling Release
System packages are regularly updated and an ISO release is just a
snapshot to the stable packages at that time. So there's no need for a
fresh install the command 'pacman –Syu' upgrades the whole system.