[Wolves] Tonight's Christmas Party

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 12:01:57 GMT 2007

Chris Maggs wrote :
> Just out of curiosity, how many of us are off tonight?
> I gave up trying to keep track of the mail that went round earlier in
> the month :)
>
> I should be hitting Redditch to pick up my passengers around about
> 6:00 so should be in Wolverhampton by 7:00 at the latest so will go
> straight to the restaurant.
>
> If anyone has parking advice as I'll have a member with me who has
> difficulty in walking I'd be very gratefull!

There are car parks, and street side parking around Cleveland Street and
Temple Street (includes a pay-per-use car park).

Cleveland street does have some disabled spaces; so if you can get Mark
to bring a orange/red/whatever badge you'll be sorted :)

Unfortunately: around xmas every woman and her dog want to shop in the
evening. So you'll be hard pushed to find a free space.
(Of course, it could just be a conspiracy to make it difficult to get to
the LUG)

thanks
David.

--