[Wolves]was BBC IPlayer changed now to man flu

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:04:59 GMT 2007

On 20/12/2007, Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Merry Christmas all. I'd have come to the party last night but I didn't
> want to pass on my month old Man Flu.

Don't knock 'man flu'.  It has been proven..ok, statistically ;-) that
men take less time off when they get a cold or flu than women.  Who,
apparently take time off at the first sign of a sniffle...  Not my
findings I hasten to add :-)  though, I will admit to forcing myself
into work and promptly passing out when I had a particularly bad dose
of the flu.