[Wolves] Santa Clause

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:32:48 GMT 2007

On 27/12/2007, Chris Maggs <chrismaggs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and didn't drink/eat too much :)
>
> So, what did Santa bring everyone this year?
>
> Well satan brought me a eee pc.  Excellent piece of kit for
£180.  Still trying to embedded real (.rm) to work in firefox though!

Absolutely love it.  These will be potentially big in schools - kit a
classroom out for circa £5k.

In the next few days I am also going to try and  dual boot it with xp on a
4gb sd card while i trawl it round my schools.

But this has been topped by a set of dual bike lights procured from the
states *(ebay) (NiteRider Sol)* for the price of one! 300 lumens of SWOT
team light.  If David Goodwin reads this he may be interested in the
following link http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bicycleexpert??

Merry xmas and happy new year.
Stephen